Credit Cards Accepted
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club and Debit Cards
- Only valid major credit cards issued in the name of the registered guest are accepted as security
- The use of a Debit card will result in a hold on the funds authorized; the release of this authorization is in the control of the financial institution and not controlled by the Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino.
Standard Guarantee Policy
- All reservations require a Credit Card guarantee due at the time of booking
- First night’s room and tax for all guaranteed reservations will be collected up to six days prior to the schedules arrival date
- Invalid or declined credit cards at the time of processing will result in cancellation of the reservation
Standard Deposit Policy
- Additionally, a security deposit of $25 per night, up to $100 per stay, is required for incidentals and/or damage
- Cancellations will be accepted without penalty up until 3pm on the day prior to scheduled arrival;
- Reservations secured for same-day arrival are not subject to cancellation.
Room Occupancy Policy
- A valid major credit cards issued in the name of the registered guest must be presented at Check-in
- At least one registered guest must be 21 years of age or older to check-in
- All Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino rates are based upon “double occupancy”
- Children under the age of 17 stay free when accompanied by an adult
- There will be an extra person charge for the third and fourth adults of $10.00 per person
- Maximum occupancy for a single bedded room is Two adults; maximum occupancy for double bedded rooms is Four adults; maximum occupancy of any room is Five persons.
- Registered “service animals” (dogs or miniature horses) as stipulated by the A.D.A. are always welcomed at the Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino; service animals must be registered to the room prior to check-in.
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino no longer allows pets in any of our guestrooms (service animals exempted).
- Any unregistered animal found to be occupying a Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino guestroom will result in a $150.00 cleaning fee and immediate termination of occupancy.
- All guestrooms designated as “Non-smoking” are reserved exclusively for the use of our non-smoking guests. Smoking of any kind in a non-smoking room will result in the immediate forfeiture of deposit and an additional cleaning fee of up to $100.00.
- Parking is free for all registered guests. The maximum vehicles per room is three (including trailers)
- Parking is at your own risk. The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is neither responsible for any vehicle damage or loss of vehicle content while parked on these premises. It is recommended that valuables not be left unattended in parked vehicles.
- Vehicles that are improperly parked or not associated with a currently registered guest of the Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Gaming is not permitted by any person under the age of 21 years.
- Persons under the age of 21 years are not permitted in the Casino area
- Management reserves all rights regarding Gaming privileges, promotions and awards